Why it’s important to Pre-Reg for Civil War 4!
Hey all! So the Early Bird discount for Civil War has come and gone, but you still have until April 24th to pre-register at 30$! There are many, many reasons why you want to pre-register for the VA’s biggest and best tournament ever!
For what it’s worth, over 115 people have pre-registered ALREADY! That’s 80% of last years Civil War, and we have 4 weeks left to go!!!
Here are your reasons you should pre-register NOW
1. Price! The cost goes up to 40$ after April 24th and at the door!
2. Seeding! Any registrants at the door will simply be slotted into empty slots in the bracket. I will not be able to separate you from people in your region or based on skill level. So, the person facing Justin Wong 1st round will be someone who registered at the door.
3. One Game at a time! For the most part, there will only be 2 tournaments being run simultaneously at Civil War 4. The bigger games will have 2 waves of pools, allowing flexibility in scheduling. Extra care will be made to ensure everyone is not in conflicting pools, but this only can be done if you pre-register.
4. Sleep! If you pre-register, YOU ARE IN THE BRACKET! When the schedule gets released (probably a week out), you can show up to the tournament based on that schedule.
5. You’ll be guaranteed a spot! After April 24th, brackets #’s, resources, and schedules will be LOCKED, and only available byes will be able to be given out. Dont’ be left out in the cold!
6.Avoid the line! Pre-Reg’s can pick up their badges anytime, but badges will only be sold on Friday night from 6-8pm and Saturday from 9-11am.
7. Hotel! Stay at the venue! Rooms are limited! Call Melissa Colgin during business hours at 804 359 4061.
Here is the link to Pre-Reg
Here is the facebook page to RSVP
Stay tuned for more announcements this week including arcade games and trophies!